Signs and Symptoms
Do you or someone you care about:
- Argue with family or friends due to alcohol or drug use
- Feel unable to cut down or stop using alcohol or drugs
- Experience problems with relationships at home, school or on the job due to alcohol or drugs use
- Experience withdrawal symptoms (sweat, hallucinations, seizures, nausea)
- Feel guilty or depressed about alcohol or drug use
- Focus on alcohol and drugs to the exclusion of family, work, school, friends, sports, hobbies
- Go to work or school after using alcohol or drugs
- Have medical problems caused by alcohol or drug use
- Make irresponsible decisions because of alcohol or drug use (drive while intoxicated, steal, lie)
- Use alcohol and/or drugs: on a daily basis, as a result of peer pressure, to escape responsibilities, due to the loss of a loved one, to feel better about a problem or to talk about feelings or ideas?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions please call Gateways at 513-861-0035 to speak confidentially with a qualified provider.
If you or someone you love needs help, Gateways is the first step.
Walnut Hills: 2621 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206, 513-861-0035
Western Hills: 4966 Glenway Ave. Suite 205 Cincinnati, Ohio 45238, 513-684-7977
If in need from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m.: call the 513-281-CARE 24/7 hotline.
For emergencies: Call 911
For more information about Gateways, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.